[Volute] r4022 - trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/xsd
Volute commit messages
volutecommits at g-vo.org
Sun May 7 15:41:24 CEST 2017
Date: Sun May 7 15:41:24 2017
New Revision: 4022
removed subsets element from role.
--- trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/xsd/vo-dml-v1.0.xsd Sun May 7 15:23:24 2017 (r4021)
+++ trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/xsd/vo-dml-v1.0.xsd Sun May 7 15:41:24 2017 (r4022)
@@ -654,28 +654,6 @@
- <xsd:element name="subsets" type="ElementRef" minOccurs="0">
- Represents the UML subsetted property. Indicates that a particular relation refines the definition
- of another relation. ONly a relation inherited form a base class can
- be subsetted. Typical usage is
- that the base class has a
- relation to a class A, and the subclass refines this to indicating that
- the relation should be to a subclass of A.
- The value should identify the subsetted property.
- TBD IF we are going to use utype-s to refer to elements also inside this
- document, we should use an
- appropriate keyref
- TBD this is a somewhat abstract, but very useful modeling concept.
- It implements a very common modeling design pattern.
- It exists in UML2.
More information about the Volutecommits